Friends, I’m so excited to introduce you to my brand new, online lettering class with Brit + Co! You can officially sign up today for Illustrated Watercolor Lettering Online Class!
This class combines so many of my favorite things, particularly combining illustrations with lettering!
We’ll be using watercolors in the class, but many of the techniques for lettering in this way can be translated into different mediums! I’ll be discussing how and where to use florals to embellish your letters, the most common readability errors and how to fix them, and the three design principles that I always use.
We’ll also be creating this sweet, finished work of art with a beautiful saying!
By the end of the class you’ll know how to:
- Layout a cohesive design using anchor points, margin lines, and more!
- Use a Micon pen to add in details to your watercolor illustrations.
- Work with watercolor to add embellishments and quotes into your final design.
Enroll now and you’ll automatically be entered into the class giveaway!
You could win prizes up to $146 in value, including:
- A canvas zipper pouch from Lily + Val.
- An 11×14 watercolor art print created by Valerie.
- Two Brit + Co classes of your choice.
Three winners will be chosen at random on 10/16. Winners will be announced via a post on brit.co and also notified via email.