For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #84, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “Our balloon backdrop for the Valentine’s Collection launch! I want to take it home with me!” – Valerie
2. “This week I tested out a potential new kitchen product and I loved it! Here’s a sneak peek. There’s so much product development happening behind-the-scenes over here!” – Valerie
3. “A look at just a fraction of the prettiness that was part of our Valentine’s shoot! All the pinks and reds and lilac! Ahh!” – Valerie
4. “Another behind-the-scenes look at our Valentine Photo Shoot. Emily styles these flat lays just right.” – Valerie
5. “We tried a brand new coffee shop in the Strip District! It was great. I was especially obsessed with the black and white wallpaper.” – Valerie
6. “New year = trying new things. I started taking a Pure Barre class. I am not very good at it, but I’m pushing through because I think it could be an exercise regimen I really enjoy!” – Valerie