For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #88, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “I took an impromptu weekend trip to LA with some of my girl friends! Loved this color inspiration and that blue CA sky!” – Valerie
2. “We stopped at Vanderpump Dogs during our trip. Look at that sweet face!! I wanted so badly to sneak a puppy in my carryon!” – Valerie
3. “One thing I especially love about California – the availability of healthy food! This is a soft serve made with nuts, fruit, and vegetables by Pressed Juicery Freeze. It was amazing!” – Valerie
4. “Flowers on my desk means Spring is coming soon!” – Valerie
5. “We visited the Original Farmers Market in LA! Farmers markets are one of my favorite things! I loved it.” – Valerie
6. “A project from The Complete Book of Chalk Lettering perfect for Valentine’s Day this week!” – Valerie