For the Pretty Ordinary series, we’re documenting snapshots of our week that may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, but we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
1. “This past Saturday I worked in the Lily & Val Flagship Store with Mak! I also tried out a new dark brown lipstick for Fall by Tarte!” –Valerie
2. “It was an exciting and busy week in the Lily & Val HQ! Two new team members started and Emily came in from Indiana!” – Valerie
3. “Prepping cute little packages for some of our friends in Pittsburgh! I love the simple kraft tags!” -Valerie
4. “I treated myself to some of my favorite donuts ever from Rise N’ Roll bakery! They are covered in a powdered sugar confection that is so delicious, I can’t eat just one!” – Emily
5. “We celebrated my sister’s birthday this week and she loves chocolate covered strawberries, so I made some for her!” – Emily
6. “It was a beautiful drive from Indiana to Pennsylvania, I couldn’t believe the bright colors in the trees! Pictures don’t do it justice!” – Emily