For the Pretty Ordinary series, we’re documenting snapshots of our week that may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, but we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
1. “I hand-lettered these cute place cards for the Lily & Val Company Christmas Party! A white gel pen worked perfectly on the black paper.” –Valerie
2. “While visiting Mak’s family in Harrisburg, PA we stopped at Frederic Loraschi Chocolate. I thought the shapes and details were so beautiful and artistic.” –Valerie
3. “I’m declaring 2017 The Year of Cozy! This book was one of my Christmas presents and I can’t wait to dive in.” -Valerie
4. “The L&V holiday party was so fun! I kept my name card…” -Kristin
5. “The star of the trip to NY.” -Alivia
6. “My boyfriend and I are big Steelers fans and got to go to the home game against the Browns – which, luckily, we won.” -Kristin
7. “Just a life-sized dinosaur made out of Coach bags…no big.” –Alivia