For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #52, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “Emily outdid herself with this gorgeous Faux Floral arrangement for our booth at National Stationery Show! I can’t wait to see everything come together.” –Valerie
2. “Up-close of a fresh mantel design in the Flagship Store! “May flowers” was the theme.” –Valerie
3. “We took “embrace the mess” very seriously at the last Lily & Val Flagship Store Workshop! Moms and daughters spent a special evening crafting florals out of felt. I couldn’t help but laugh at our carpet covered in the trimmings!” -Valerie
4. “These. Flowers!!!! I have been passing them everyday on my walk to the office and I can’t help but stop and stare every time.” -Valerie
5. “Mak, Alivia, Maureen, and I are currently on the train headed to NYC for National Stationery Show! The views have been beautiful. Pennsylvania really is a gorgeous state.” -Valerie
6. “Mosby and her pack taking a break from their walk at Frick Park” -Julie