For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #71, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “Emily and I painted and hand-lettered pumpkins in preparation for our upcoming Pumpkin Painting workshop! It was so much fun to relax and dream up the ideas.” – Valerie
2. “That gold stem!!! SO pretty!” – Valerie
3. “The awesome L&V team stayed late in the office to put together 10,000 cards into boxed sets for a special wholesale order! We were pretty excited about our accomplishment at the end of the night.” – Valerie
4. “Chalk champagne! Believe it or not, I’m already working on the 2019 cocktail calendar!” – Valerie
5. “How AMAZING is this balloon wall for our 1st Anniversary Open House at the Lily & Val Flagship Store? It’s going to make such a cute photo backdrop! I’m in love with it!” – Valerie
6. “Eeeeeek! I was finally able to see the Lily & Val for Anthropologie travel mugs in-store!! Of course, I took a ton of photos! It’s very surreal to see this collab come to life.” – Valerie