For the Pretty Ordinary series, we’re documenting snapshots of our week that may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, but we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
1. “Back in the studio drawing new cards this week! I never tire of drawing flowers.” –Valerie
2. “Mak and I carved pumpkins this week! It has been years since I carved a pumpkin! I decided to make mine into a monogram.” – Valerie
3. “A picture of Mak taking a picture! We took a hike through Frick Park and it was absolutely beautiful. The photos didn’t do it justice, but it’s a memory of a perfect fall day I will hold onto.” -Valerie
4. “My birthday was on Tuesday and I had the greatest day! I was surprised with a tea party at the office complete with my favorite Harney & Sons tea and French macarons from Gaby et Jules!” -Valerie
5. “I never get tired of the beautiful colors of fall. This was taken on the Montour Trail which always provides such amazing scenery on my daily walks.” – Maureen
6. “Pretty Ordinarily working on Pretty Ordinary ” – Alivia
7. “Weddings are always a creative boost for me. When we bridesmaids need to be in photos, handsome husbands become purse and flower holders.” – Emily