- We all need inspiration during the holiday season – especially when it comes to finding just the right gift for that particular person! To help along our readers, we’ve compiled a selection of incredible and fun items. As a team with a certain affinity for baking, this particular gift guide speaks to us!
- 1. Let their baking obsession shine through in their holiday decorations with this Christmas Cookie Dishtowel from Anthropologie, designed by Valerie McKeehan!
2. Display their confectionary creations with pride in this Rustic Cake Stand from Ballard Desgins. We love the unique wooden stand – a great departure from the traditional ceramic style.
3. This idea hits our nostalgic hearts in just the right way! The Generation Apron from Heirloomed comes with a tag that allows you to sew in the initials or names of the family members who have used the apron!
4. Food is memories, sweet and simple. That’s why we created a book that not only records the recipes that encapsulate our special moments, but also the memories that inevitably coincide with them. The Keepsake Kitchen Diary from our own team is available for pre-order – check it out!
5. For post-meal enjoyment, this Hand-Held Espresso Maker is simple and quick to use – but your guests don’t have to know that!
6. Monochrome and intricate with details, these Ivory Farmhouse Canisters from Pier 1 Imports are perfect counter storage solutions for flour, sugar, tea, and cookies!
We want to hear from our readers, too! Tell us what Gift Guides you want to see in the comments below.