For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #65, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Sunset is my favorite tea! I drink it all year round, but there’s something particularly special about it this time of year when I’m feeling anxious for Fall to come!” – Valerie
2. “Spotted at the Farmers Market: fresh basil mixed with flowers- a simple arrangement, but such a good idea for a fragrant bouquet!” – Valerie
3. “Oh how I love peach season!!!!!! I may try my hand at some peach jam.” – Valerie
4. “Packing for San Francisco! I always travel with my L&V pouch. I use it to hold my jewelry!” – Valerie
5. “Beautiful buildings in San Francisco! They’ve had chilly weather since I’ve been here and it feels like Fall! I love it!” – Valerie
6. “A behind-the-scenes look at the filming of my Chalk Illustration class with Brit & Co! I’m here in San Francisco to film two classes with them! Can’t wait to share more.” – Valerie
7. “That’s a wrap on day 1 of filming! A day spent drawing flowers is a good day.” – Valerie
8. “I went out on my front porch to enjoy my coffee and do my Miracle Morning and had to capture this moment. I am so glad I did because shortly after this the sun went behind the clouds and it was gloomy for the rest of the day.” – Nicole
9. “I have never had luck with hibiscus flowers in the past, until this year. There were a ton of single blooms, but this was the most I had at once. For someone who often forgets to water her flowers, this was quite an accomplishment!” – Nicole
Love the behind the scenes!