For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #66, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “Drawing flowers is my happy place!” – Valerie
3. “I picked up my plate from Color Me Mine! (I made this with my Mom for her birthday.) Really pleased with how it turned out, but more so happy to have this tangible memory of that day with her.” – Valerie
4. “We switched over the Flagship Store to Fall today in addition to launching our Fall collection online! I’m in love with these little concrete pumpkins! – Valerie
5. “I can’t stop swooning over this feather hanging Emily created to hang above the main table in the Flagship Store!” – Valerie
6. “More Flagship Store updates for Fall – I covered our entire mantel in a cable knit pattern. It took about 4 hours, but I love the result! You can see a time-lapse video of it on the Lily & Val Facebook page!” – Valerie