For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #73, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “Christmas switch over happening the Flagship Store!!” – Valerie
2. “Our new kraft paper window display. It’s strikes just the right simplistic chord of the collection this year!” – Valerie
4. “We launched the 2017 holiday Collection in the shop yesterday and I’m still trying to decide which canvas I’ll be putting in my home this year! I really love this one.” – Valerie
5. “My dear cousin got married this week! I loved making all of her flower decor with FAUX florals! Congrats Sarah & Vasa” – Valerie
6. “Just a boy and his dog… having a staring contest… and looking incredibly adorable.” – Nicole