For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #73, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “Christmas switch over happening the Flagship Store!!” – Valerie
2. “Our new kraft paper window display. It’s strikes just the right simplistic chord of the collection this year!” – Valerie
3. “Kelley from Candelles sent me this photo of all the Cozy Winter Vibes candles being hand poured! We just released them in the shop yesterday! This one smells divine.” – Valerie
4. “We launched the 2017 holiday Collection in the shop yesterday and I’m still trying to decide which canvas I’ll be putting in my home this year! I really love this one.” – Valerie
5. “My dear cousin got married this week! I loved making all of her flower decor with FAUX florals! Congrats Sarah & Vasa” – Valerie
6. “Just a boy and his dog… having a staring contest… and looking incredibly adorable.” – Nicole