For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #90, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “This week I was back in San Francisco to film another class with my friends at Brit + Co!” – Valerie
2. “Another day, another cocktail illustration!” – Valerie
3. “I’m so excited about my brand new apple pencil holder! I hate to admit how many times I almost lost the pencil, so this is great for me and it comes in rose gold! You can find it here.” – Valerie
4. “I love having the Sign & Seal Station from the store in my house now. It’s the perfect, inspiring workspace to do some doodling!” – Valerie
5. “Another day at the Marriott to finish our 11,000 card project! Once everything was sleeved and stuffed, we needed to put a label on each one!” – Valerie
6. “Table for one. Attempting to get out of my introverted comfort zone while in San Francisco!” – Valerie