For the Pretty Ordinary series, we’re documenting snapshots of our week that may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, but we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
1. “Getting acclimated to the new office this week! It’s still a little bare bones, and I need to add some personal touches to my desk…but with views like that, you don’t need much more than coffee!” – Maureen
2. “Exactly one week ago we announced the Lily & Val Flagship store! I celebrated the announcement with a Starbucks Pink Drink (strawberry refresher with coconut milk instead of water!)” – Valerie
3. “The day the Lily & Val Flagship store doors were painted pink is a day I won’t soon forget! I was giddy!”
4. “Lots of cozy props to style our brand new Kraft Paper Prints!! I can’t wait for sweater weather!” – Valerie
5. “Since I was feeling in the mood for Fall, I decided to make a butternut squash and apple soup. I recorded the recipe in my Keepsake Kitchen Diary last year and it was fun to go back and read the memories of when it made it last!” – Valerie
6. “It was a beautiful weekend, so I met my niece and nephew at the park and watched them play and slide down all the slides! I love this picture of Jack climbing up that big slide!” – Emily