We all need inspiration during the holiday season – especially when it comes to finding just the right gift for that particular person! To help along our readers, we’ve compiled a selection of incredible and fun items. Keep your eyes open for newly-themed gift guides – this guide has items for all ages!
1. What CAN’T be decorated with Washi tape? Grab this Holiday Washi Tape Set from WashiGang on Etsy for all your festive adhesive needs.
2-3. Do they love making their own crafts? The Complete Book of Chalk Lettering by our own Valerie McKeehan is a best-selling favorite amongst DIY’ers. Complete with fold-out chalkboards and step-by-step guides, this book will be used again and again. (Psst…Valerie’s favorite chalk to use is Crayola Anti-Dust Chalk.)
4. Normal plastic scissors just won’t do when it comes to a die-hard crafter. Treat her to these Rose Gold Scissors from Anthropologie to add a little glamour to her creative space.
5. A versatile medium, these Watercolor Pencils from Barnes & Noble give everyone a great excuse to explore their creativity.
6. Sturdy and acid-free for longevity, this Sketch Pad from Utrecht Art Supplies is an essential item for hashing out ideas & imaginative musings.
7. Perfect for a variety of crafts, these Felt Balls from Etsy can be an easy stocking stuffer. For inspiration on what to use them for, check out our DIY Felt Ball Garland tutorial!
We want to hear from our readers, too! Tell us what Gift Guides you want to see in the comments below.