For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #68, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “This week I made honey-roasted figs and they were amazing! Figs are just so pretty & delicious.” – Valerie
2. “It’s always a good day when you have lunch at Whitfield at the Ace Hotel. How beautiful is this space?” – Valerie
3. “Our server at Whitfield described the desserts as “life-changing”. There was no way we were resisting that! I had a “melon sundae” in an almond cookie and Lindsey had the peach cheesecake with cardamom-infused caramel. I was obsessed with the black floral plate. And yes, I would have to agree with our server.” – Valerie
4. “Last weekend marked the Annual Sewickley Church Sale! Last year, Emily and I rented a Uhaul for our finds. This year, we managed to fit everything in my car (with two trips). We had so much fun and found some really great things to re-purpose for the Flagship Store.” – Valerie
5. “Little peeks of falling entering my home! I’m slowly but surely getting my fall decorating done. Raw cotton is one of my favorite fall decorating staples.” – Valerie
6. “My kitchen chalkboard got an update for Fall too!” – Valerie