For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #74, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “My birthday was on October 25th and it was such a wonderful day. Mak took me to an afternoon “High Tea” at The Inn on Negley. I loved it and it was so beautiful!” – Valerie
2. “I tried lavender tea for the first time! I’ve had lavender blended with other teas before, but never just straight lavender. I feared it would be too floral, but it was actually lovely! I added just a bit of honey.” – Valerie
3. “My birthday ended with a cozy night in. Take out and my Mom’s pumpkin cake (a recipe she handwrote in my Keepsake Kitchen Diary). A table of my favorite people. I’m so grateful for days like today.” – Valerie
4. “Hanging on through the cold weather. We’ve seemed to go from Summer to Winter here in Pittsburgh!” – Valerie
5. “Last Friday we held an elegant pumpkin painting workshop! Here is our “pumpkin patch” – except the pumpkins were clean and ready to go. :)” – Valerie
6. “I’m a Fall girl, but I admit, I’ve been SO excited seeing Christmas things in stores (I think launching our own holiday collection helped a lot too!). I absolutely love these mercury glass trees spotted at TJMaxx.” – Valerie