For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #75, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “I always love working with Starbucks! It was so fun decorating the 2017 holiday cup with the art supplies they sent me!” – Valerie
2. “My Grandma taught me how to crochet when I was very young. I haven’t done it in a LONG time, but I thought about giving it a shot again this winter. It’s the perfect “slow down” activity I’ve been looking for.” – Valerie
3. “We re-did the Flagship Store mantel this week for the holidays! It’s minimalist and simple – just like this year’s holiday collection.” – Valerie
4. “I can’t explain what the obsession is with these crazy gourds and pumpkins, but I can’t enough. Especially the gray/blue color!” – Valerie
5. “With a Fall tree this gorgeous, I couldn’t pass up the photo opportunity!” – Valerie
6. “Mak and I spent a weekend away and it was so refreshing! There’s something about a hike (especially in the Fall) that fills me up and helps me re-focus.” – Valerie