For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #76, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “Yesterday we launched the brand new Whimsical Lemon Keepsake Kitchen Diary and three new loose recipe cards! Swooning over this store display!” – Valerie
2. “I’ve definitely had a thing for blush lately!” – Valerie
3. “The latest Chalk Lettering Techniques class was held this past Saturday! Here’s a peek at the snack table. I still love this plum botanical canvas for winter.” – Valerie
4. “Another look at the Chalk Lettering Techniques class set-up before everyone arrived! Pumpkins + holiday garland?! Such is this in-between time of year!” – Valerie
5. “I treated myself to a fresh bunch of lavender from Trader Joe’s. It was something simple, but it really lifted my mood.” – Valerie
6. “Little known fact about me – I LOVE makeup. I could have possibly become a makeup artist I love it that much. But unfortunately, because of my severe gluten intolerance, I have to use gluten-free cosmetics (takes GF to a whole new level, I know!). So when my local Ulta was holding a Tarte event I had to go! Tarte is my go-to because they are gluten free and not filled with usual chemical culprits. It was so much fun and I loved getting my makeup done by the Tarte makeup artist!” – Valerie