Welcome to our second week of this series!
For the Pretty Ordinary series, we’re documenting snapshots of our week that may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, but we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val!
Above “One of our newest wholesale customers, The Line Women’s Boutique in Irwin PA, displayed some of her L&V prints in these gorgeous frames that she found at a flea market. I love seeing how our customers style our pieces!” – Maureen
1. “This is a shot of the clean up from shooting the Mother’s Day Download blog on Tuesday!” -Emily
2. “I had to get a close up shot of these beautiful ranunculus flowers! They are my favorite!”
3. “I decorated a lot of pages in my Keepsake Kitchen Diary this week, it was fun to experiment with new ideas!” –Emily
Above “Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the chalk art Mother’s Day gift label download! I love how they turned out for our flower pot gifts on the blog.” – Valerie
4. “Now that the weather has warmed up, I’ve been enjoying walking to the park in the mornings to journal or to sketch. This week my sketchbook has been filled with Christmas ideas for the 2016 collection.” -Valerie
5. “My friends, Myles and Heather, from Stak Ceramics had an open house and Mak and I got to view their new, beautiful studio space here in Pittsburgh. I just love everything they make – especially the kitchen utensil / iPad holders.”
6. “I saw this book in the window while walking down the street and the illustration immediately brought me back to my childhood. This book was one of my favorites growing up. I can’t wait to re-live it now!” -Valerie