For the Pretty Ordinary series, we’re documenting snapshots of our week that may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, but we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
Above “Emily and I were so excited about our floral canvas DIY projects, we just had to snap a photo with them!” – Valerie
1. “Mak and I visited Sewickley this weekend and, of course, had to stop into Lily & Val retailer, Bellwether. They have their L&V prints displayed on cute, gold clipboards!” -Valerie
2. “A yoga class is held every Wednesday during the summer on the lookout pod at Mt. Washington! I took the class for the first time and absolutely loved it. Yoga with the city view was incredible!” –Valerie
3. “Also spotted at Bellwether in Sewickley- our Pop the Bubbly cards with cute bar accessories like this rustic ice bucket!” – Valerie
4. “My dear friend Allison celebrated her 31st birthday with a brunch party!! If the mimosa bar wasn’t perfect enough, she had a Brit + Co DIY group craft! We made hand-painted leather tassels and it was so much fun!” -Valerie
5. “Nothing like fresh flowers in the summertime! My backyard is covered in beautiful blooms, and I especially love this bush of bright daisies!” –Emily
6. “My mom’s 60th birthday was two weekends ago, and my whole family and I celebrated with a beautiful backyard dinner! It felt so special, and right out of a magazine!” – Emily
The Floral canvases are fantastic!
Your Mt. Washington is a lot more user friendly than mine!