For the Pretty Ordinary series, we’re documenting snapshots of our week that may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, but we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
2. “I just love seeing pumpkins popping up at grocery stores! It really makes it feel like fall even though the weather hasn’t quite caught up yet!” -Valerie
3. “L&V Merchandising Director, Emily, and I went to a Church Sale in Sewickley and found all of these amazing pieces for the Lily & Val Flagship Store. We had to rent a U-Haul (neither one of us had done that before) and it was certainly an adventure! We had so much fun!” -Valerie
4. “The most amazing find of my week: Junior’s cheesecake at my local grocery store! The L&V Team stops at Junior’s when we’re in NYC and it is the best ever!” – Emily
5. “Is it obvious that I love pens?! I bought all of these amazing brush and lettering pens to be part of the Sign & Seal Station in the Lily & Val Flagship Store!” – Valerie
6. “I helped create this amazing flower wall over the weekend with Emily Cowey! How amazing did it turn out? I absolutely love the colors she chose!” – Valerie