For the Pretty Ordinary series, we’re documenting snapshots of our week that may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, but we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
1. “Just some of the prettiness going inside the Lily & Val Flagship Store! L&V Merchandising Director, Emily, is designing all of our faux florals and they are just stunning! I can’t wait for you all to see them at our Grand Opening on October 8th!” -Valerie
2. “This week we unveiled two of our window displays at the Lily & Val Flagship Store! I lettered the wording on the inside of the window using Chalk Ink Markers. The large frames were built by Scott of Rivet Design Co. He’s the best!” -Valerie
3. “The Brit + Co Re:Make event was a creative’s dream come true! I loved all the fun, details throughout the entire event space!” -Valerie
4. “I had the privilege of speaking at the Brit & Co. Re:Make Event last weekend! I taught a chalk lettering breakout session and had such a good time. Plus, it was fun being back in San Francisco!” – Valerie
5. “Earlier this week I drove to a couple farmstands out in the country to pick up some pumpkins! It was a quintessential Autumn evening, and I loved seeing all of beautiful gourds and Indian corn!” – Emily
6. “With the welcoming of Autumn comes a very sad goodbye – my Dad closed our pool this weekend! He sent this picture to my brother and sisters- a symbol that summer is officially over!” – Emily