1. Peace, Love & Party Coasters, The Flair Exchange
Because party coasters should never be boring!
2. Belinda Clutch, Grace Design
The purple suede paired with gold leather in this substantial clutch is so luxurious and a perfect cold-weather party accessory!
3. Katie Print, H.Nichols Illustration
I am loving all of Holly Nichols’ fashion illustrations! This festive “Katie” print features hand-applied glitter on her heels, headband, and ornament!
4. Sequin Hanger Trio, Pearls & Pastries
I need more sequins in my life! These hangers will do the trick.
5. Canyon Series Dipping Plates, Red Raven Studios
Exquisite hand-painted, porcelain, dipping plates made in my hometown of Pittsburgh! The color palette is meant to represent and capture the aura of Bryce Canyon.
6. Be Fabulous Resolution Pencil Set, The Carbon Crusader
To me, you can never have too many pencils. I will use the colorful and motivational pencils to sketch out new design ideas.
7. Studded Pillow Cover, Jillian Rene Décor
Jillian Rene Décor’s pillows are expertly crafted and gorgeous. I am swooning over the gold studs on this one.
8. Silver Tube Ring, Ashkal
This silver tube ring is edgy yet elegant and perfect for everyday wear.
9. London Lace Boot Cuffs, Grace & Lace Co.
Cute boot socks minus the bulkiness! I love this look for winter.
10. Woodsmoke and Vanilla Sugar, Firebird Bath & Body
Single serve body scrub sugar cubes – genius! I’ve loved all of my purchases from Firebird Bath & Body. The fragrances are amazing.