For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #59, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “On the 4th of July, we made homemade curly fries using the spiralizer attachment to the KitchenAid. This attachment might be the best invention ever. Also, this book, “Frites” is SO good.” –Valerie
2. “IKEA has all sorts of things in the most beautiful blush color right now! I couldn’t help myself.” –Valerie
3. “Mak and I took a spontaneous trip to Bedford, PA over the weekend. I just love historic small towns and feel inspired by vintage typography on the buildings.” -Valerie
4. “Fresh flowers are back for the season on the weekends in the Lily & Val Flagship Store! I love these bouquets!” -Valerie
5. “I had the opportunity to look at the moon through a telescope and it was spectacular. This photo was taken through the telescope lens. Nothing blows my mind like learning about the stars, moon, and space.” -Valerie
6. “4th of July fun in the Flagship Store! We decided to make our “Wild and Free” desktop design an exclusive in-store print for a limited time!” -Valerie