For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #72, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “Milk and cookies watercolor for something fun coming!” – Valerie
2. “I can’t stop buying HH&Co earrings from the Lily & Val Flagship Store! I love all the different colors and they go with so much! This is my newest pair- a Bordeaux color.” – Valerie
3. “I’ve been busy behind-the-scenes prepping for the Lily & Val 2017 Holiday Collection Launch! It takes many tries for me to achieve watercolor brush lettering that looks loose! All the effort that goes into “effortless” style!” – Valerie
4. “I still get giddy seeing Lily & Val for Plaid Crafts stencils in Michaels!” – Valerie
5. “This past Saturday was the 1 year anniversary of the Lily & Val Flagship Store and what a good day it was! We hardly had time to take any pics, but at the end of the day we managed to squeeze in this team selfie!” – Valerie
6. “Whipped up this chalkboard sign for the store this week for fellow fall-obsessed friends!” – Valerie