For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #77, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “Last Saturday was my parent’s 40th anniversary! My siblings and I pulled off an epic surprise for them- all coming together from different parts of the country. We celebrated at the Grand Concourse River Room overlooking the city. Overall, it was a day I will remember forever.” – Valerie
2. “I stopped in Anthropologie this week and my latest product collab was there!!! It still feels like such a dream.” – Valerie
3. “Eucalyptus- my greenery of choice this holiday season!” – Valerie
4. “Another Lily & Val for Anthropologie product! I love this Peppermint wishes tea towel – I bought one for myself. :)” – Valerie
5. “Although I have fully switched mentally to Christmas, I’m still all about Pumpkin Spice Everything! This travel mug is another one of my designs for Anthropologie! Pumpkin lovers, be sure to get yours before they’re gone for the season!” – Valerie
6. “Not the prettiest picture, but my Dad decorated this box and filled it with old letters and memories for my Mom from their 40 years together. I just thought it was the sweetest thing ever!” – Valerie