For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #81, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “I broke out my Copic Markers to draw my word for 2018! Can you guess what it is?” – Valerie
2. “I love lettering envelopes- especially around the holidays! Is so fun to come up with new ways to make them special.” – Valerie
3. “Mak and I went to Hershey Park’s Christmas Candylane! They have the BEST hot chocolate (naturally).” – Valerie
4. “When you’re in Hershey, PA… haha!” – Valerie
5. “I caught a pick at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert! This concert always puts me in the mood for Christmas!!!” – Valerie
6. “It was so pretty that I didn’t want to open and ruin it! But it was totally worth ruining. I am so blessed to be a part of this team!” – Nicole