For this week’s Pretty Ordinary Friday #85, we’re documenting snapshots of our week. While our pictures may not be the prettiest or the most interesting, we enjoyed each instance and want to remember them! These are the behind-the-scenes, in-between moments – the small peeks that would otherwise be forgotten. Join us as we use this series to scrapbook the unedited, memorable happenings at Lily & Val and what is inspiring our team!
The team says:
1. “L&V spotted at Trader Joe’s!” – Valerie
2. “Pretty packing things rolling in for our next curated Surprise Box launching on Tuesday next week!! I can’t wait for you to see what we have planned!” – Valerie
3. “In a chalk flower drawing mood lately (aka always)” – Valerie
4. “Mak and I started instituting a weekly morning meeting to help us avoid talking about work ALL the time. #spousesinbusinessproblems” – Valerie
5. “A little sketch of a cocktail recipe idea!” – Valerie
6. “When you are trying to workout, but someone wants to snuggle… or steal my mat.” – Nicole