In honor of Small Business Saturday 2014, we are sharing our holiday wish lists from some of our favorite small businesses and makers. We hope it inspires you to shop small this holiday season! Next up, L&V’s Wholesale and Business Manager, Mak’s picks.
1.3 Pack: Aromatic Bitters, Five by Five Tonics Co.
As a hand-crafted cocktail enthusiast, I always want to get my hands on some fantastic, small batch bitters to spice things up.
2. Amaretto Eggnog Candle, Candelles
The holidays have a smell, and I’m pretty sure this is it.
3. Kitchen Dock, Stak Ceramics Fellow Pittsburghers, these cats have some serious talent and oh, by the way, who wouldn’t want this for their kitchen?
4. The Original Bacon Kit, Bacon Kit
Umm, one word: bacon.
5. Signature Bookend Lights, Worley’s Lighting
I’ve admired these guys for a very long time. Pretty much the coolest lamps you can find.
6. Cognac Leather Dopp Kit, Lifetime Leather Co.
Personalize-able and must-have-able. The perfect makings for a rock-able gift.
7. Jeremiah Levi Necktie, Ella Bing
Because a guy’s gotta look spiffy from time to time!
8. 6′ LED Lightning Cable, Awesome Cables
Because, why not?
9. Reclaimed Wood Bluetooth Speaker, Salvage Audio
Super sound, super beautiful, super awesome.
10. Unisphere Coffee Blend, Dallis Bros. Coffee
Ina Garten calls it “the best coffee she’s ever had” and who can disagree with the Barefoot Contessa? This Unisphere Blend is my all time favorite and always welcome in my stocking.